Monday, April 4, 2016

It's close out time!!


               Calendar Clearance Time!!


April 1st has come and gone, and unfortunately, I still have some calendars left over! I have a few here in Mexico and a few left up the in the good old USA.

So, if you or a friend is looking for  new calendar, or if you need an inexpensive gift for a friend, don't hesitate to drop me a line and I can get one, or even two on their way to you! It really isn't all that for off, just three months, and you can always go back and look at those birds anytime you want to!!

I am marking the calendars down to $8.00 plus $2.00 shipping & Handling

You can contact me here or send a note to :

bigleftturn@hotmail.com

Some of the birds featured include the Vermillion Flycatcher:

The Northern Cardinal


The American Kestrel



And the Yellow Warbler!!







No comments:

Post a Comment