Thursday, May 17, 2018

A appology to my followers

I am sure sorry to have not posted on here sooner. Our travel schedule has been pretty incredible. If we are not out shooting birds, then we are driving some where so we can. Since my last post, we have been in Melbourne, Australia, then to Alice Springs where we picked up a motorhome, and drove the 1000 kilometer round trip to Yularu, and Ayres rock. Then we were off to Sydney, them Cairns, and the Great Barrier Reek. After that it was Darwin, and the many billabongs and water tours. Right now we are in Perth, for a  couple of days, before heading off for a 11 hour flight to South Africa. I will do my best to get more stuff on here, but in the mean time, here are a few of the highlights.

I know this is a bird blog, but I got to swim on the Great Barrier Reef with a Green Sea Turtle. How cool is that?




This is the Blue-faced Honeyeater....
 



These Red-collared Lorikeets seem to be playing king of the post!


There have been one version of Corella or another in every stop we have made. These are Little Corellas.


Same holds true for the Galahs. They were in Melbourne, and have been at every place we have been so far!



We found the Red-winged Parrots once we got on the top end of Australia.




No comments:

Post a Comment