Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Butterflies....a colorful change up

As most of you know by now, Jeanne has had some pretty invasive surgery, and will be off her feet, or at least one of them for about 10 weeks. This means she is not staying on the boat, as we have rented a condo here very near the boat and our store. Jeanne's Mom and Dad have come down to help out, and combined with the store being quite busy, I have not been out and about shooting birds....

So, I am posting a few fun shots that I have gathered over the last couple of years with just Mexican butterflies!  I have a couple of great resource books that give me the names, but I have not had a chance to search out each one, so, just enjoy the beautiful colors!! I will get back out chasing birds next weekend.









No comments:

Post a Comment