Sunday, June 3, 2018

Playing catch up again


As you might know by now, especially those of you following my stories at 10000 Birds.com, we are now in South Africa, and are exploring Kruger National Park. We will be here in this area a total of 20 days, before heading down to Cape Town, for a week. So far, Kruger has been so amazing I am truly running out of words! By the time this gets on the blog, I will have photographed nearly 150 species of birds, as well as Lions, Cheetahs, Elephants, Zebras, Rhinos, Giraffes, Baboons, Monkeys, Impalas, Njalas, and Kudu. As soon as we leave here, we will go to Cape Town for a week, where I hope to get a couple more Penguins! On our very first day in South Africa, the very first bird was the iconic Ostrich!
 
I will be posting a whole bunch of new stories, so make sure you drop back in!

No comments:

Post a Comment