Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Playing catch up

This that time of year that all of our cruising customers all return to Mexico. This just plain keeps us hopping, so, I now I am playing catch up with my blog. I have managed to get out for a morning here and there to do some photography work! Over the next few days I will post several of my favorites from the two weeks!

Many of the migrant birds, that went north for the summer are starting to return. Unfortunately, they are coming back in their less than vibrant summer plumage. Oh well, it is just nice to see some new birds showing up!

This Long-billed Curlew is a great example of a newly returned bird



In this photo it is joined by a Willet on the right and a Short-billed Dowitcher on the left



The tide was way in so some of the birds just choose to roost in the tops of the mangroves
Here is the White Ibis



And this beautiful bird is the Great Egret




No comments:

Post a Comment